"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."---Plato, Greek philosopher
Welcome to the Embellir, Inc. ("Embellir" & All Affiliates) web sites ("Site").
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. All Terms and Conditions apply to embellir.us.com, embellirwellness.blogspot.com, and shopembellir.com (collectively "Embellir"), unless specified specifically. All Terms and Conditions apply to all affiliates including wingsofchg.org, diamondvoicediva.com, pinterest.com/embellir, twitter.com/embellirMemphis, lebistropepper.com, Embellir@embellir.us.com, and email@example.com (collectively "Embellir").
This web site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Embellir and its affiliates , and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. By way of example only, and not as a limitation, "Embellir" and the Embellir logo may be registered trademarks of Embellir under the applicable laws of the United States and/or other countries. Other Embellir product or service names or logos appearing in this web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Embellir and/or its affiliates. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Embellir’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are Trademarks of Embellir. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that Embellir will aggressively seek legal action for any infringement(s).
The information presented throughout the Site is provided for educational purposes only. Health information provide on this Site is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; and is not intended as a substitute for seeing your doctor or health care practitioner. Some statements may NOT have been evaluated by the FDA.
The information provide in this health report is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any information we provide is a courtesy to assist you in taking responsibility for your own health and well being and is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Embellir, Inc., its agents, employees, Directors and Officers are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this publication. While the information contained within this publication is verified for accuracy, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this publication is correct, complete, and up-to-date. Many people have received wonderful results from the truly stellar products and information that we offer. If you are pregnant, nursing, hypertensive, or epileptic, please consult an Alternative Care Specialist before using any type of herbs, extracts, or essential oils. Nutritional claims or information may not have been evaluated or validated by the FDA.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The information presented throughout the Site is provided for educational purposes only; Health information provide on this Site is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; and is not intended as a substitute for seeing your doctor or health care practitioner. Some statements may NOT have been evaluated by the FDA.
2. While Embellir uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Embellir makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Embellir assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Embellir nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site even if Embellir has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Embellir also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of , or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In no event shall Embellir’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Embellir for any purpose. On, shop.embellir.us.com, our shopping site, your password and credit card data are encrypted and passed via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
5. Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
6. Our Sites and our products and services are not directed to persons under age 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian's consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
7. Embellir may at any time change these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you and accessing the site still equates to your agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated earlier.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to the Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Tennessee and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Embellir and its agents and affiliates against any claim, liability, expense or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
It seems like today that nothing about us is private anymore. For a few dollars, our personal information can be purchased or sold to just about anyone.
At Embellir, our goal is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry-free. Our privacy and security programs make sure that every transaction made at http://shop.embeller.us.com is 100% safe and guaranteed. Your personal information is protected by our Secure Server Software (SSL), Secure Sockets Layer which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) so that it cannot be read by anyone over the internet.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet and World Wide Web, and we make no representations or warranties as to the effectiveness of our security and assume no liability for security breaches or any failure in the security of your computer equipment, your internet service provider, or other networks and communications providers.
Since we began on the internet, our Company has always provided our customers and users with the highest caliber of goods, coupled with excellent customer service. We have provided access to useful information about our products, and we hope we have created a very pleasant internet experience. Therefore, we need to retain your personal information to allow us to communicate with you. The information is also used to process your orders and provide a more personal experience. We also use the information to let you take advantage of promotions and discounts. We WILL NOT sell or give your information (our customer list) to any first, second, or third party. Any communication or material you transmit to the Embellir is and will be treated as confidential unless otherwise expressed or discussed with you.
You can request NOT to receive any promotional information from us by notifying us via email, letter, or phone. You can opt-out of any of our email marketers by using the opt-out function located near the bottom of the marketer; and you can opt-in again anytime you wish. For email marketer opt-outs, please allow two weeks to become effective.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to make major changes to this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on the Embellir website so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. For major changes in how we use personally identifying data, we will provide advance notice. In all cases, your continued use of any Site or our products and services or constitutes consideration and your binding acceptance to any such changes.
March 5, 2018